Relentless' new clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relentless' new clothes

A few from Marysville this afternoon / evening of 'Relentless' in its new paint. Apologies for the quality, but they're uploaded from my laptop in my motel room - I thought you might like to see them though. (and I hope you don't mind some of the 'arty' angles I was playing about with). 'Relentless' is certainly looking VEEERY nice.

And it was great to hear Kevin talking a little about the NXT programme after the dinner tonight. The sport class races this September should be intersting!

Hopefully I'll get some of it in the air tomorrow.

Re: Relentless' new clothes

Thats funny - It looks like thae same paint scheme as in 2005.......

Comment

Nice paint job. It really accents the natural flowing lines of the NXT.

Comment

MAn thats one sleek and fast looking aircraft. Sure hope it heads to the Nevada County AirFest next weekend, I have heard some rumorsthat there are going to be some fast aircraft there.

Comment

Oh thats

hawt

Comment

Excellent shots Mike!

Any news on the Blue Thunder record attempt? I herd through the grape vine of major problems???
            http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
            http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Archer
              Excellent shots Mike!

Any news on the Blue Thunder record attempt? I herd through the grape vine of major problems???

blue thunder update:

as many of you may of heard yes we(blue thunder) did have some problems I would not call them major but big enough that we did have to cancel our speed attempt. We have been struggling with a ongoing oil issue and in our first attempt on friday we burned a valve and damaged a piston in the process. we have most of the parts and awaiting others to arrive this following week , we should have blue back in the air in a very short while we are shooting for sat? but that all depends on parts,

I would like to thanks everyone that stopped by and wished us luck and we more than apperciate the support from all of our fans.
              We WILL BE THERE HEALTHY COME SEPTEMBER!!

THANKS,
              Blue thunder crew.
              Chris Moldenhauer

Comment

Working...
              X