Thanks to those who serve and who served

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to those who serve and who served

We set aside this day in the USA to thank those who step up and serve to protect our way of life in this wonderful country.

I just wanted to post this to personally thank everyone who visits this forum who did serve and as a reminder to everyone; when you see a public servant in uniform, be it a fireman, cop, guy driving the snow plow! Say thank you to those who do our dirty work!

And especially those who selflessly join our military and have made the ultimate sacrifice!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SERVE!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Thanks to those who serve and who served

I'm a little late for posting this on Veterans Day, but never to late to say Thank You to all those that served, and second what Wayne said. THANK YOU again.

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
    We set aside this day in the USA to thank those who step up and serve to protect our way of life in this wonderful country.

I just wanted to post this to personally thank everyone who visits this forum who did serve and as a reminder to everyone; when you see a public servant in uniform, be it a fireman, cop, guy driving the snow plow! Say thank you to those who do our dirty work!

And especially those who selflessly join our military and have made the ultimate sacrifice!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SERVE!

Comment

Working...
    X