Sunday ramp shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday ramp shots

Another beautiful day at the field. Lots of excitement going on capped off by PM arriving with 15 min. to spare! Hope you enjoy the pics......
    Attached Files
    Last edited by t-dub; 09-08-2013, 08:49 PM.
    "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Re: Sunday ramp shots

Nice pics! Any sign of the Tigercat or Corsair?

Comment

Nice work, and thanks for sharing!

Don

Comment

Thanks guys! No sign of the Corsair or Tigercat.
        "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Thanks for the pics. Lookin in the PM office on one of the pics has me wonderin if Thom is updating FaceSpace or has that much of the panel gone digital? Can anyone get closeups of that set up? The paint scheme looks like she flew out of yellow wrappin' paper! Prayin for a good feed online this year!!
          John

Loves airplanes and runs freight trains.

Comment

Spoke with Doug yesterday - he's not bringing the Corsair this year due to RARA messing with the prize money payouts.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldawg66 View Post
              Spoke with Doug yesterday - he's not bringing the Corsair this year due to RARA messing with the prize money payouts.
              Hope by next year they get that straightened out...Unless the goal is to eventually just have one race a day of unlimiteds...I of course would still attend as I am a fan of all classes of racers, but I bet it would have a drastic effect on the casual fan attendance.
              Last edited by johnnyrace; 09-09-2013, 08:43 AM.

Comment

DANG IT! He should have brought the Corsair and left The Rebel at home then. Going to miss not having a Corsair out on the course.

Comment

Originally posted by t-dub View Post
                  Another beautiful day at the field. Lots of excitement going on capped off by PM arriving with 15 min. to spare! Hope you enjoy the pics......
                  Its turned out to be an awesome field. With the exception of Dago Red and Critical Mass, all of my favorites are in this field. Amazing, given that we all worried that we'd never see Strega and Voodoo again, Czech has been gone for years, etc.

I really like PM's new paint scheme, too. Looks like she's got an "oiler" for a powerplant again this year, but at least she's on the ramp!

Comment

Bummer

Comment

Originally posted by 440_Magnum View Post
                      Its turned out to be an awesome field. With the exception of Dago Red and Critical Mass, all of my favorites are in this field. Amazing, given that we all worried that we'd never see Strega and Voodoo again, Czech has been gone for years, etc.

I really like PM's new paint scheme, too. Looks like she's got an "oiler" for a powerplant again this year, but at least she's on the ramp!
                      Pretty sure we have the most of the oil issue solved for what it is worth. You know airplanes small leaks look like a torrent especailly when you fly them for two hours. I wonder what the bear would look like after two hours flight.

Comment

Originally posted by wyhdah View Post
                        Pretty sure we have the most of the oil issue solved for what it is worth. You know airplanes small leaks look like a torrent especailly when you fly them for two hours. I wonder what the bear would look like after two hours flight.
                        The Bear after about two hours....lovebug splatters, oh you mean "flight". The "granade" would have went off well within the two hours.

Comment

Working...
                        X