The French Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The French Connection

The Sacramento Bee has reported that the French Air Force aero team, the Patrouille de France, will be performing at Mather Airport on April 15, a Saturday. This single performance is their only West Coast appearance. They are celebrating the one hundredth anniversary of the US entering WWI. Tickets are on sale online from the California Capital Airshow.

Re: The French Connection

Originally posted by Sneauxman View Post
    The Sacramento Bee has reported that the French Air Force aero team, the Patrouille de France, will be performing at Mather Airport on April 15, a Saturday. This single performance is their only West Coast appearance. They are celebrating the one hundredth anniversary of the US entering WWI. Tickets are on sale online from the California Capital Airshow.
    CCA is indeed hosting the Patrouille de France April 15. They will be doing the only flying during the event. There may be a few static displays, but not much. Good chance to come see their Alpha Jets perform and see their A400M as well. Tickets are available ONLY on-line and when they sell out, that's it. No ticket sales the day of the event. Ticket includes parking.

Buy Your Discount Airshow Tickets to the 2019 California Capital Airshow featuring the USN Blue Angels on October 5-6 at Mather Airport.

Comment

Capital Airshow this year is only one day with only one airshow flying act? That's different. In the past this has been a weekend event with several acts drawing thousands of spectators. I believe it's typically been held in late Sept or early Oct. I see the gates don't open till 10am..........why the big change this year. I live about 50 miles from Sacramento, all my local TV stations are from Sacramento and this is the first I've heard of the Airshow, usually it's widely promoted. Did the Yanks Museum open a branch at Mather in Sacramento?

Comment

Originally posted by supercub View Post
        Capital Airshow this year is only one day with only one airshow flying act? That's different. In the past this has been a weekend event with several acts drawing thousands of spectators. I believe it's typically been held in late Sept or early Oct. I see the gates don't open till 10am..........why the big change this year. I live about 50 miles from Sacramento, all my local TV stations are from Sacramento and this is the first I've heard of the Airshow, usually it's widely promoted. Did the Yanks Museum open a branch at Mather in Sacramento?
        Negative. This is a completely separate one-time event. CCA is still 9-10 Sep 2017.

Comment

Working...
        X