Race Plane Model Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Plane Model Kits

I was wondering if anybody out there knows where I can get four race plane models kits.
    Miss Candace, Miss America, and Tipsy Miss were made by a company called Classic Plane in 1/72.
    I am also lookig for a 1/32 Pond Racer by a company called NKR.
    I have almost all of the High Planes Racers and am just looking for some different subjects.
    If anyone has any leads I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Rich

Re: Race Plane Model Kits

The Pond Racer kits turn up on e-bay from time to time.

Comment

Hi Rich,

Classic Plane can be found at http://www.classic-plane-mrr.de . Look for the "CPM - Mixed" link and then at the bottom of that page.

The NKR Pond Racer has been out of production since several years, and the owner of the company died a couple of years ago. It is very difficult to find.

Good luck,
      Anders

IPMS Racing & Record Aircraft Special Interest Group

Comment

Thanks Guys for the reply. I e-mailed that company located on the Bent Throttles links page about two weeks ago and have yet to get an answer. All i wanted to know is if they had them available.

Comment

Revell makes a Reno Racer set that includes Miss America and a T-6 called Miss Behavin in 1/48 scale.

Comment

There's another company called "High Planes" that makes a bunch of the Reno racers. They're from Austrailia, and pretty much run out of some guy's garage. Considering that, he does a damn good job with his kits, and has a pretty good selection. I've built a couple of his kits and they didn't turn out too bad. They're kinda expensive, but you can get good deals on ebay every once in a while.

Race 29
            Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Working...
            X