Friday ramp shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday ramp shots

All of the big dogs,(except PM) are here now, activity is really starting to pick up with pit spots being set up, vendors getting ready and last minute touches being done. Tomorrow should be a busy day with PM hopefully arriving along with Ol' Yeller, Lacy's Mustang, Lady Jo, Sparky and the Tigercat. Bears in her cave being put together. Hope you enjoy the pics! Troy
    Attached Files
    "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Re: Friday ramp shots

Thanks Troy, great pics.......looks like things are really shaping up. So are we going to have more then 16 unlimiteds? or whatever they're called......heck with it, I'm calling them unlimiteds
    Brian
    PS: Still don't see any Supercubs though

Comment

Big thanks for the intel; everything looks good. Must admit; it just seems kinda different to see "Steve-o" on a purple background. Be that as it may, you could put the kid in a Wright Flyer and he'd win with it. This is gonna be FABULOUS!

Comment

Who is pitting under the old Voodoo truck this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
          Not sure. I'll find out tomorrow!
          "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Thank-you for providing the first glimpses of this year!

- Joseph

Comment

Originally posted by t-dub View Post
              All of the big dogs,(except PM) are here now, activity is really starting to pick up with pit spots being set up, vendors getting ready and last minute touches being done. Tomorrow should be a busy day with PM hopefully arriving along with Ol' Yeller, Lacy's Mustang, Lady Jo, Sparky and the Tigercat. Bears in her cave being put together. Hope you enjoy the pics! Troy
              Thanks Troy!

Curiosity question. Do they have a list of anticipated arrivals or is that just a word of mouth thing? Glad to see the Tigercat on your list and Lady Jo and Lacy's Mustang would be nice surprises that aren't currently on the roster. Anyone know when Doug Matthew's planes will be coming in? Love The Rebel and the Corsair!

Great pictures! Can't wait to get out there. Wednesday seems so far away!!!
              Last edited by PowerByPackard; 09-06-2013, 07:09 PM.

Comment

WOW! Race #924 looks great with her new paint!
                Thanks for posting those pics!!!
                Last edited by WARPT; 09-06-2013, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
                  It appears the Voodoo team has a new hauler? That thing looks gorgeous!
                  Random Air Blog

Comment

Schweet! Thanks for sharing.
                    "And if they stare, just let them burn their eyes on your moving."

Comment

Thanks Tdub.. "camping" out in K Falls tonight, TRYING to get sleepy! so I can get out early tomorrow morning.. Ever since I was able to remember bed time, I've had a hell of a time getting to sleep. As an adult, this malfunction really raises its head whenever I've got something on a burner that is not yet completed... like, a trip to RENO...

A little bit past 11:00, news on, a couple of brews in my belly and I should be pretty damn tired and sleepy..

I'm not.. I'm wide ass awake thinking about Thom and his boys and gals trying to catch up on much needed sleep and get the racer to RENO, the new rare bear crew trying to tie up their loose ends and test what truly is a quite new Rare Bear (lots of changes here make me see this airplane as almost "new"..) Hearing news that our friend Will Whiteside has lost his ride... Dreaming of Matt Jackson letting Will fly a couple laps in the Witch..

I could go on, but the thread drift would then resemble the topic drift that keeps me awake even on a normal night! My brain, for some reason, likes to think up problems and attempt solve them while I'm trying to detach and go to sleep, ya think this time of year feeds it (my brain) a few new scenario's to ponder?

Phew.. anyway, nice to see that we've got us some racing hardware on the ramp, don't see nuttin' that's gonna stop the 50th anniversary of the National Championship Air Races at Reno, Nevada from being the best damn airshow this year, and for several years running!

Get some good sleep Thom, find the right "zen" spot to be to make the trip comfortable, don't take any chances, your way here is blessed, as long as you are careful.

You and your team have become legendary this year and last.. fly safe my friend!

Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thank you so much for the pictures and updates!

I don't arrive in Reno until Tuesday so this is really appreciated!!!

Don

Comment

Wayne, I feel ya! How can you not get amped for Reno! It's the high octane junkies version of Burning Man! It's an annual gathering of tradition, speed, power, wealth, determination and guts of epic proportions!

Comment

Will is out?!
                            Random Air Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel View Post
                              Will is out?!
                              Unfortunately, that's the news I've gotten.. TRULY bummed for Will!
                              Wayne Sagar
                              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                              X