Just saw this on KCRA 3 Sacramento website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw this on KCRA 3 Sacramento website

Investigators are searching for the vandals who caused hundreds of thousands of dollars to some aircraft at an El Dorado County home.

Deputies said the home that was targeted is off Boeing Road in the Air Park in Cameron Park.

The vandals apparently entered a garage and extensively damaged three custom-built racing aircraft.

They also burned an American flag inside the garage and damaged a custom pool and back yard, investigators said. Several items are said to be stolen from the home, as well.

The total estimate of the damages is being put at $500,000.
    Anyone know which airplanes these were?

i'll chip in on treard money...

Originally posted by supercub View Post
    Investigators are searching for the vandals who caused hundreds of thousands of dollars to some aircraft at an El Dorado County home.

Deputies said the home that was targeted is off Boeing Road in the Air Park in Cameron Park.

The vandals apparently entered a garage and extensively damaged three custom-built racing aircraft.

They also burned an American flag inside the garage and damaged a custom pool and back yard, investigators said. Several items are said to be stolen from the home, as well.

The total estimate of the damages is being put at $500,000.
    Anyone know which airplanes these were?
    to catch the little bastages ---- and I'll even CRUSH their hands with a sledge hammer for free.....to teach them a lesson of course, and hope that they can be re assimilated in to a civilized society....

Comment

Re: Just saw this on KCRA 3 Sacramento website

Do we know who or what airplanes?

Comment

Sorry for the delay.I just today talked to someone thru my work that lives a couple houses from the breakin.It apears that the house was empty due to remodeling.The idiots broke in and threw paint on anything american.Flags,markings on 2 AT6's,and broke a window in a C210.I do not think it was any of our reno racers.

Comment

I never will understand the anger in the looney left. Check the local Blogs about politics. Even with Obamas election they aren't happy in fact they whine so much you gotta ask if the need cheese.

Comment

The anger of the "loony left" is equally matched by the loony right...its those of us in the middle that grow tired of listening to the loudest folks that seem to be of both extremes...hopefully we can keep politics out of this and just talk air racing!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X