No announcement yet.

Prs 2023 : Who's Going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the first time a Fouga Magister has ever participated in a Reno race event?
    Zac in NZ

Comment

Originally posted by ZacYates View Post
      Is this the first time a Fouga Magister has ever participated in a Reno race event?
      I'm not sure. It might be one of the instructors. Still, it will be fun to shoot it on the pylons.

Will

Comment

Nope, Race 55 N555FA raced in 2008. The one at PRS will indeed be racing.
        Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Looks like I'm in for an A2A shoot this afternoon. Its going to be a tight fit in a Glasair III (Race 60) I'm kinda wishing I had brought my 100mm, the one lens I didn't bring. I don't think I've got room for the 70-200 in the plane.

Will

Comment

I plan to play hooky on Wednesday and ride up to Stead. Very much looking forward to it.

Comment

Well, the A2A shoot was short lived. As soon as we got off the ground it was apparent that the pilots canopy wasn't fully latched and we aborted the flight. Will try again tomorrow. Its going to be a challenge to shoot in a Glasair III, I really don't fit well.

Working on PRS pics right now, should have some posted in a bit.

Will

Comment

Sorry to hear that Will... maybe tomorrow will work out. In the meantime, think skinny. LOL

Looking forward to seeing the photos
                Mark K....

Comment

Arrrrr. I exported at low res, but the forum can't resize the images down to what will fit in a direct upload. I guess I get to do this the slow way.

Will

Comment

Wayne,
                    Good to see you are at PRS, I will be arriving this afternoon.

Comment

Hey Donald, I am NOT there this time... Going to miss seeing you for sure! Have not heard from you in a while, hope you've been OK!!! I've certainly had some "old guy" issues lately. Will is there.. hope you can connect!
                      Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                      X