server update previous image uploaded images not wrking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server update previous image uploaded images not wrking

posted this on fb too frustrating typing one finger left hand no less will do best pasting here

update at this time the links to previously uploaded need to be fixed i have left hand only at moment w/o able fingered assist too risky to attempt necessary fixes. that said post me error message you get linking to images in existing posts with images. i do not get error just black screen w/click image message..10 mins to type what i could have done in less than minute..wont be typing much

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Well, it's been almost 20 years since I last worked with vBulletin so me offering to help might not be the best idea. But you know I'm always up for a challenge....lmk if I can do anything to assist.
    Mark K....

Comment

trouble ticket submitted with reply from previously solved stuff has all ALL even root access,, take a long time to resubmit hope they get it cast hopefully off monday too much dollars to get bimmer ready in time bringing TRUCK maybe useful newer model of THE TRUCK with even better traction all wheel diff lock,,,
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X