Thinning out here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thinning out here

We are on the edge of our seats, my sons and I starving for some update on today's racing.

A ton of questions come to mind when your'e not there in person for the first time in ages...

Was today' wind a factor for any class?

Did the two Southwest Idaho gentlemen Scotty C. and Gary H. have a duel in the IF1 Gold Heat?

Was the new Aberle Bipe too much for David Rose and race #3?

Did John Parker fend off Darryl, who never has been a second place kind of guy, for another win? We are imagining a great battle was fought there.

Did Precious Metal stay cool in the clean air at the front of the pack in the first heat?

Did Brent get Miss America back in the mix and win the 2nd heat?

Was the Bear in full health to give a Dago a fight? Did September Fury show any of its hand, keeping pace with those two,...or even leading the chase? Was there a battle for fourth between the Yak, Dreadnought, and Ridge Runner?

This is such torture!!! Hurry Bill, GG, or somebody and make some posts please!

Thanks,

Lowell Thompson & boys

Also, any speeds and finishing order on yesterday's Heat 1-A Unlimited yet? The airrace.org Results section hasn't made it past the early heats from yesterday with their updates. Haven't been able to find results on the Reno Gazette Journal website either. Pure torture I tell you.
    Last edited by Lowell; 09-17-2004, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Just thinking of ol' Wayner. I went to Orygun this year, first time, to McMinnville and Tillamook and loved it! Wayner's a lucky guy.
      Evergreen is great and the history of Tillamook is a MUST see for all you aviation buffs.
      Salute the Wayner!

Comment

Wayners,
        I ain't calling the Bear fat, just round. She has "classic beauty". Like the Angelic women in the classic Michelangelo paintings. A little more round than todays Paris Hilton, Dago Red types, but beautifull none the less.

How was that? No? Well let's just keep it to ourselves so I don't get pounded!

Race 29
        (soon to be entering the witness protection program)!
        Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Originally posted by Race 29
          Wayners,
          I ain't calling the Bear fat, just round. She has "classic beauty". Like the Angelic women in the classic Michelangelo paintings. A little more round than todays Paris Hilton, Dago Red types, but beautifull none the less.

How was that? No? Well let's just keep it to ourselves so I don't get pounded!

Race 29
          (soon to be entering the witness protection program)!
          HA!

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hi Wayne,

My heart's out to you, bud. Steph was diagnosed with breast cancer while 6 months pregnant with our second daughter. Two years and many hard recovery days later, she's doing great and Abby's healthy. But, now Steph's mom's got it and we're in San Diego this weekend supporting her. Wouldn't we all rather be at the races...

BUT...the main thing is to get healthy so you can be around for a LONG time after this. Glad to hear you're in good hands and have been given good treatment.

Shoot me an email when you get a chance. Love to catch up...

davedevos@charter.net

Best,

Dave

Comment

Hey Wayne,

Glad to hear you're on the mend. I don't know if you remember, but Steph was diagnosed while pregnant with our second. Two hard years later, she's doing great and Abby's bouncing off the walls. We were all going to come to the races this year, but now Steph's mom's got it - we spent the weekend with her in San Diego. All to say our hearts and prayers go out to you, man. We can relate.

We'll keep prayin'!

Shoot me a line when you get a chance. Let's catch up.

Best,

Dave de Vos

Comment

Originally posted by BYP
                Hey Wayne,

Glad to hear you're on the mend. I don't know if you remember, but Steph was diagnosed while pregnant with our second. Two hard years later, she's doing great and Abby's bouncing off the walls. We were all going to come to the races this year, but now Steph's mom's got it - we spent the weekend with her in San Diego. All to say our hearts and prayers go out to you, man. We can relate.

We'll keep prayin'!

Shoot me a line when you get a chance. Let's catch up.

Best,

Dave de Vos
                Dave, I guess I missed this one.. email me yer phone number sometime and let's do that catching up. I can't talk for long before my mouth goes completely dry... more like, turns to glue, but we'll manage!

Wayne
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                X