Early RB-51 details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early RB-51 details

An appeal to the old-timers on here....need some down and dirty details. If you don’t have anything, maybe you know somebody who might. Looking to find out the specifics/details of the markings and letters on the fuel/water/ADI caps on the wings of the RB-51 from 1975-76.

If I recall, the outboards were the fuel tanks and the inboards were water/ADI….but not 100%.

My GUESS is that it’s an arrow pointing down on the latch, and lettering underneath stating what rating of fuel to use, or what to put in that specific tank.

I have exhausted my photo library and can’t see anything specific....and yes, that includes the stuff in the Pete Law website too.

Ralph Emory photo, by the way...
    Attached Files

Re: Early RB-51 details

Hey BG this is the version I want to do my Fisher kit in. Are you going to get decals made and if not would you share your info with me so I can? I've heard you are a kinder gentler modeler. Mike Meek.

Comment

Originally posted by MRE View Post
      Hey BG this is the version I want to do my Fisher kit in. Are you going to get decals made and if not would you share your info with me so I can? I've heard you are a kinder gentler modeler. Mike Meek.
      Check your PM/s, Mike.

Comment

You guys build nice models.
        Chris...

Comment

Working...
        X