X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruh Roh

Trouble is brewing.

Re: Ruh Roh

I think they do this every couple of years to justify some existence and keep the warbird community on it's legaslative toes.
    Not to minimize the threat...
    Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
    airplanenutleo@gmail.com
    thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

So haw many birds are we talikng about. Seems to me that gov't loaned warbirds that are maintained and operated on the civil nickel would be pretty rare (if any).

Comment

Somebody wanting a flyable warbird has inspired more restorations than the dream of a static display.

Because of this, there are probably more warbirds around now in displayable condition than 30 years ago.

Comment

Easy cure. There will just have to be more good replica home built aircraft then. Gosh that needs to happen now, someone needs to build replica kits, using the same as the old construction, and of course make it affordable.

Comment

Please explain affordable.

Comment

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

I'll let the experts define that for you.

Comment

Exhaustgases, I think everyone understands the basic definition of the word. That's a given.

I believe he means, how would the experts ACHIEVE "affordable?"

Truth is, 'them planes ain't cheap'. A replica Mustang cost millions to manufacture from scratch, whether you use original or modern manufacturing methods.

The only think easy about this idea is saying the words "Easy cure".

Last edited by AirDOGGe; 05-18-2012, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X