Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"IMAX Fighter Pilot" 48 minute movie, now on youtube.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "IMAX Fighter Pilot" 48 minute movie, now on youtube.

Some nice air to air video. Worth watching in parts of all at once.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 04-18-2012, 08:20 PM.

Re: "IMAX Fighter Pilot" 48 minute movie, now on youtube.

Thanks for posting this. I have my computer hooked to a small stereo system for just such a video.

Comment

It's an interesting mix of Hollywood scripted shots, and then the "Strictly the Facts Mam" shots.

I prefer the facts without the storyline, but I guess much of the world needs a story to feel complete.

Imagine all the video that was not used for the movie. Lots of quality stuff sitting on a shelf somewhere.

Comment

This video prompted me to buy a BlueRay player a couple of years ago JUST SO I COULD PLAY ADD THE HI-RES VERSION TO MY COLLECTION. It really "pops" on the big screen with surround.

Comment

WOW. Thanks for sharing. I wish I could have caught it in the IMAX. I am looking for a surround sound system right now to go with my blue-ray. Found a few good Best Buy deals online but now I need to order that disc to play on the big screen.

I could have done without some of the story as well, but the imagery and sound is superb.

Comment

Great video. Nice to see my local AFB (Mountain Home, MO) in all of the scenes.

Comment

Working...
            X