Jet crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet crash

I hope all that would want to stop the air races can see that this sort of thing happens. If they want to ban air racing then ban all flying.

The F18 in Virginia
    Last edited by Exhaustgases; 04-06-2012, 12:14 PM.

Re: Jet crash

Both on board ejected OK. Now we will have another base on the closure list as it is all over the internet with photos.
    Lockheed Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Exhaustgases View Post
      If they want to ban air racing then ban all flying.
      Be careful what you wish for....

Comment

I used to go to Virginia Beach every summer as a child. The amount of .mil air traffic in that area was incredible. it was a wet dream for this little airplane loving kid.

There was a water park that we used to go to all the time that was in the area that they used to do dogfight practice and it was routine to see jets turning and burning right off the deck.

It was incredible. I am really suprised it took this long for somthing like this to happen there, but with the ocean right there its easy to get out there and ditch.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingjibus View Post
          I am really suprised it took this long for somthing like this to happen there, but with the ocean right there its easy to get out there and ditch.
          Apparently not easy enough.

Comment

I was in F-4B's in Viet Nam... Sometimes all you can do is all you can do. Thank the Lord everyone is OK! Happy Easter!

Comment

They said one of them was still in his seat when he landed so they had to be awful low.
              Lockheed Bob

Comment

Working...
              X