cant help but smile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant help but smile

i couldn't help but think that Gary Levitz smiled down at the news that his old mustang miss ashley is flying again!!

great news may she have a safe future

Re: cant help but smile

Just another Mustang in "authentic" paint. It was prettier red.
    Chris...

Comment

Originally posted by stuntflyr View Post
      Just another Mustang in "authentic" paint. It was prettier red.
      Chris...
      I concur....but then I secretly would've loved to have seen Mantz's NX1204 kept as a racer.
      Fledgling Air Race and P-51 Junkie

Comment

I as well, openly.
        Chris...

Comment

wow...bit jaded, dontcha think fellas? It remains a tie to the past that's still flying. That's reason enough to celebrate I should think...
          Owen Ashurst
          Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
          http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Sorry didnt mean to sound jaded with my agreement with stuntflyr, ANY MUSTANG is a reason to smile in my opinion, I equate them to a 32 Ford, a 55 Chevy, a Gibson Les Paul, or a Chris-Craft Barrelback. Perfection in form and function IMHO. I just agree that "Miss Ashley" was much more striking in her race garb (one of the best I have seen). Whatever it is that pulses through my veins that makes any form of racing excite me is what makes me wish any racers were "preserved" in their racing colors, but I understand that not all owners would agree with me. But I promise you I will disagree with their decision to remove their bright racing colors and numbers for the "authentic" warbird look.....with a great big smile.....after all its still a MUSTANG!
            Fledgling Air Race and P-51 Junkie

Comment

Working...
            X