Flying Legends 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying Legends 2011

If our Reno Air Races have to Evolve, you think people would still flock to Reno if we held events like this??

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This trailer has some awesome in air footage, including some from infamous White Lighten

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I just ordered the DVD for Flying Legends TV in the UK. Wasn't back with shipping it came to $29.95 USD including shipping from the UK.

Last edited by Desertdawg; 02-13-2012, 09:15 AM.

Re: Flying Legends 2011

i was there and i can say ..even with the indecent's(and loss of bbd/a68-192)i will be back if i can help it...a great event and atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by cdtpf60 View Post
      i was there and i can say ..even with the indecent's.........
      I was there too, but can't remember anything indecent happening.

(unless of course you mean the amount some vendors were charging for a burger. Now that really was indecent!)

Comment

damn it..better check my spelling..incidents....yep the food was a little over the top...though if i recall not quiet as bad as some of our local events in australia

Comment

Working...
        X