I need a Hotel any other promos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a Hotel any other promos?

Well I forgot to book untill it was to late and wondered if any of you know of any deals for race week? Please post

Re: I need a Hotel any other promos?

Originally posted by Lotahp1 View Post
    Well I forgot to book untill it was to late and wondered if any of you know of any deals for race week? Please post
    If I was running a reno hotel - the deep discounts ended about halfway through the press conference.

Comment

Not that I know of.

Free advice: Book now, keep watching - something normally comes up in the spring, maybe book better deal later and cancel original res.

At least it shows support.

Comment

I have a little travel franchise web page that many folks including myself have used to get great deals on, even late in the season. Go to:

I have had people book trips to Reno, Oshkosh, Sun n Fun, etc. and have been very happy. You can book the whole trip or just hotel, just rental car, etc. and they've been very happy with it. I really don't make any money from it, it's just a tax write off.

I've asked Wayne in the past, and he's given me permission to let people know about the link.

Race 29
        Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

I've had a couple people book their trips to Reno through my website. Thank you so much for your business! Please let me know if I can be of any further service!

Race 29
          Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Working...
          X