RARA Press Conference Streaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RARA Press Conference Streaming

Our friends at KRNV tell me they will be streaming the Press Conference live. Go to: http://www.mynews4.com/ Look for a link to the stream. If we get a direct link in the morning, we will pass that along. Here's hoping for the best!

Jeff Lee
    LiveAirShowTV

Re: RARA Press Conference Streaming

the press conference backdrop sign/dates make me hopeful!!!!

Comment

A few details from the conference:
      • RARA has created a blue ribbon panel to review the races from "the outside in". Members are Steve Hinton (Sr.), Jon Sharp, former NTSB Chairman Jim Hall, and former FAA Associate Administrator for Safety Nick Sabatini. They'll deliver their report in 90 days.

• No military jet team is on the schedule at this point for 2012.

• Only 20% of Saturday/Sunday 2011 ticketholders have requested refunds.

Aero News coverage:
      But Association President Warns That There Are Many Hurdles To Be Overcome Reno Air Racing Association president Mike Houghton said Wednesday that th| Published: Wed, Jan 04, 2012 | Aero-News Network

Comment

We can watch the whole presser at KRNV's website

I don't know how long it'll be up there, but it's good viewing.

Comment

11pm PST. I was able to watch approx 19 minutes of it from the KRNV link above and it suddenly stopped playing. Anyone else having problems watching all of it?

10 minutes later. Now it's playing again at the point where it stopped.

It played for 5 mins and then stopped. Now it has restarted from the beginning and I can't fast forward it.
          Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 01-07-2012, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X