Jimmy/Ghost Decal Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy/Ghost Decal Auction

Ok, I thought I would try something. I have Wayne's approval to offer up a Jimmy/Ghost decal for auction....but not just any decal. This is nearly twice the size of the original decal. I dont intend on making too many this size, and may even not make anymore this size. The decal is approx 8" x 16", and metallic silver vinyl. Its actually a very nice size. And will include one of the original size.

The idea is....post up your bid, or outbid the person above you. Auction will end at 6pm (pacific time) Christmas Day (1 week from today). I will put in mail just as soon as I receive payment. 100% of the winning bid will go, in equal parts be distributed: 1/3 to, Think Kindness, 1/3 to EAA Jimmy Leeward Memorial Fund, and I will send 1/3 to Wayne to help with the site.

Here is a pic of the decal next to the original to show its size.

Happy Bidding, Louie
    Fledgling Air Race and P-51 Junkie

Re: Jimmy/Ghost Decal Auction

I'll start $100.00

Comment

Ok, folks thanks for all the looks, and AiRick, thanks for the amazing opening bid. I have the opportunity to sweeten the pot. Member "4bangingfocus03" has donated to the cause, a couple more decals. The first is a 7.5"x4.5" "Merlin Power" decal with a great little "ghost-177" silhouette, and also one of his "Galloping Ghost 177 P-51 silhouette" that is 6" long, both in silver metallic vinyl.

Here is a photo of the additional decals, thanks again, Louie

Comment

Congratulations to AiRick, thank you so very much!

You have a PM

Comment

Cool! PM sent Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X