Need help with fake drone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with fake drone

ref: "Chinese and Russian military officials requested to send experts to Iran, in order to examine the American drone that crashed in Iranian territory earlier this week, Nasim Online news website reported on Thursday."

I need some help. I want to build a fake high tech drone and have it land in Iran , but softly. Inside, I want to have what appears to be an electronic black box, but in reality is 20 lbs of high explosives and a voice recognition chip/detonator that responds to Russian or Chineese. Need help with explosives.

Re: Need help with fake drone

Heh.. Sorry Chris, seeing how you posted the request in a public forum, I now cannot help you with your request.

I do have one question though.. why settle for 20 lbs of high explosives? A drone of that size would have a much bigger payload. Jus sayin

Comment

That whole incident seems odd from the start.

A year from now we may have the last laugh on that :-)

Comment

Sneaky guy that I am, it would be hard for the Iranians to detect something was amiss with only a few lbs of explosives in a box. Granted, it would be fun to load the thing up and put a proximity fuse on it and a sign in Iranian that says, "Remember the Embassy thing?"

The defense dept is alluding to the fact that if it looses signal, it is programed to go home on its own. If this were a shootdown, then they put it back together with Gorilla glue. It is all so very odd. Maybe there is something on board that we WANT then to find. Ever see the movie,
        "The man who never was"

Comment

Somehow that whole give them a fake thing never works out as planned. Just look up "Operation Merlin" where we gave Iran the blueprints for a US nuclear bomb with errors in an attempt to slow their development. Problem was, they easily found the errors and then Iran had a full design provided by the USA.

Comment

Working...
          X