http://www.pit-lizards-ultd.net

Re: FYI - New book coming about 2011 races

Nothing new here.
    He has 3,400 different "books".
    Cut and paste and he is an "author".
    From Amazon
    Book Description
    Publication Date: November 8, 2011
    Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online.
    Last edited by FENCELINER; 12-01-2011, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Geez,

It is a free society we live in and I'm happy we have the freedom of speech. Just like all the gosip rags, some one will buy it. But definately in poor taste.

I for one will never voluntarily look at another picture of that terrible accident. I'm keeping the great memories of Jimmy and the Ghost alive in my memory.

Thanks for posting the link.

Last edited by Desertdawg; 12-01-2011, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
        Geez,

It is a free society we live in and I'm happy we have the freedom of speech. Just like all the gosip rags, some one will buy it. But definately in poor taste.

I for one will never voluntarily look at another picture of that terrible accident. I'm keeping the great memories of Jimmy and the Ghost alive in my memory.

Thanks for posting the link.

I agree brother.

Frank C.

Comment

Wow, a $47 book consisting of material plagiarized from other sources. Good work if you can get it. If somebody actually buys this thing, let me know if the author stole my write up of the accident.
          No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
          http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

Ah well. As long as the info comes from "FREE" sources like Wiki and not from news publications, then I have no problem ignoring it.

I look at it in the same light as those businesses who will help you do, sell or get something for a fee that people can do or obtain themselves for free.

Too lazy to sit on your fat butt and search the web for dirty laundry on the air race tragedy yourself? Does Google's super-simplified search tool have you stumped? Are you so helpless that I can honestly say that my Chihuahia has a higher IQ?

....THEN BUY MY "BOOK!"

Last edited by AirDOGGe; 12-01-2011, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AirDOGGe View Post
              Too lazy to sit on your fat butt and search the web for dirty laundry on the air race tragedy yourself? Does Google's super-simplified search tool have you stumped? Are you so helpless that I can honestly say that my Chihuahia has a higher IQ?

....THEN BUY MY "BOOK!"

You're so funny sometimes. lol
              sandra@pit-lizards-ultd.net
              http://www.pit-lizards-ultd.net

Comment

This is the Herman Cain of books.

Good idea also, I too am not looking at any more pics or videos of this. If you were there like I was you don't need to.

Comment

Another in—bad—taste, lame, attempt at making a buck off a tragedy. A bit similar to the "painting" offering, made from a photo taken by someone not credited, then morphed into something called a "painting" which, purportedly illustrated Jimmy's crash, I think it was offered a month or so ago.

"Internet Millions".....

Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                  X