Air Racing.....ON MY PHONE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Racing.....ON MY PHONE!!

Ok, maybe this isnt news to you, but I just found this in my Android Market on my phone.......my life is over as I know it....

my phone....Android Evo 4G
    Fledgling Air Race and P-51 Junkie

Re: Air Racing.....ON MY PHONE!!

Very cool.

Someone needs to tell the game designer to clip the wings and put a racing canopy and turtledeck on that Mustang though...
    Mark Johnson
    Strega Fan since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by MustangFan View Post
      Very cool.

Someone needs to tell the game designer to clip the wings and put a racing canopy and turtledeck on that Mustang though...
      can i get an.....AMEN!!!!
      Fledgling Air Race and P-51 Junkie

Comment

There is another free application called "Winds of Steel demo" that I have on my Droid smartphone. If you play the Pearl Harbor game, first you bomb the anti aircraft guns, then you bomb the planes on the airfield, then bomb the ships, then you dog fight in the air using your machine guns. I think you can release two bombs by double tapping, then must wait a few seconds to re arm.

There's a cluster of buildings (barracks?) somewhere, and it's fun to fly low between the buildings and good for a few minutes of entertainment.

Have you played the game and is it worth playing? I just downloaded the Reno Air Race game and I can't get it to work.
        Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 11-28-2011, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyvanDelta View Post
          There is another free application called "Winds of Steel demo" that I have on my Droid smartphone. If you play the Pearl Harbor game, first you bomb the anti aircraft guns, then you bomb the planes on the airfield, then bomb the ships, then you dog fight in the air using your machine guns. I think you can release two bombs by double tapping, then must wait a few seconds to re arm.

I have played wings of steel. Not a bad game, but not great either. In your own words, it great for a few minutes.

There's a cluster of buildings (barracks?) somewhere, and it's fun to fly low between the buildings and good for a few minutes of entertainment.

Have you played the game and is it worth playing? I just downloaded the Reno Air Race game and I can't get it to work.
          I have had the air race app since September. I love it!. But my phone battery doesn't. :/ yes get it, play it, love it, and play it some more. Then let's all hook up some time and play together via the friends option.

Comment

Yes, I have really enjoyed this game since it first came out. I am not a "gamer", but, well, air racing, what can you say. One night I entered a multiplayer race and ended up racing against Lewis Hamilton the McLaren Formula one driver, one on one. He plays a lot, but he is usually in another time zone from North America. Oh yes, he beat me. We chatted using the chat function on the game and he was very personable.

Comment

Working...
            X