A TIME FOR THANKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A TIME FOR THANKS

I feel as fans we have been priviledged to have a venue to feed our needs as Aviation Buffs. Reno Racing is hard to explain to the others in the world, it is our Mecca I feel. Part of our emptiness inside was the cancelation of 2010 and then of course the tragedy of 2011.

We are all on the edge hoping, being positive and wondering, is there something we can do to continue to feed the need. I like all of you can't believe what has happened and pray for the future of this venue.

Voodoo deserved GOLD and should have tasted it at least once. There are others like Jimmy who also should have had GOLD. The competion is now very fierce with speeds only dreamed of and to the Owners, Teams, Sponsors, promoters and yes just us, the fans--THANKS and have a Happy Thanksgiving one and all.

Re: A TIME FOR THANKS

Yes a Happy & safe Thanksgiving to all on this web site. Prayers & thanks to all who are serving this great nation & please keep them from harms way.
    Lockheed Bob

Comment

Re: A TIME FOR THANKS

Dittoes from here in Indy. Not a day goes by that I am not thankful for being so close as Jimmy Leeward took his plunge yet the plane missed us in the grandstand. I pray for those who were lost and am thankful that the Reno community appears in support of continuing the air races.
      Len_Ashburn@Prodigy.Net

Comment

Working...
      X