New Thread in Photo Gallery Forum Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Thread in Photo Gallery Forum Section

We have a new member who has a deep racing heritage in their family... Their first post was made in the photo gallery forum. Just so none of you miss this.. please see the thread in http://www.aafo.com/hangartalk/showthread.php?t=9599

Welcome to the Hangar new member doniarobinson and thank you again for sharing!

This old history, as well as our recent history, may wind up being all we have in the year's to come.. I hope we are able to add more memories, but seeing the history, coming from such personal sources is just pure cake!

Don't miss this one and hopefully many more from our new member doniarobinson

PS.. I don't really like the way separately threaded/sectioned message boards work... in that there becomes a "favorite" section, in this case, the Racin' section... many folks never look down the page for new threads in different sections. I don't want anyone to miss the potential prize this new member is, having racing history in their direct family, so I'll move the thread up to here if anyone would like...
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"
Working...
X