Voodoo Web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voodoo Web site

Bob Button has posted a message to all our Voodoo fans on our web site.
    http://www.voodooairracing.com
    Dan

Re: Voodoo Web site

Huge Thanks to Bob Button & Family & the entire Team Voodoo crew over the years for all your brilliant efforts in Unlimited Class Air Racing-End of an Era indeed & you were & will always be-one of the top class acts air racing fans have seen and enjoyed. You will be sorely-missed. Best of Luck in all your future endeavours & we all hope Race #5-Voodoo finds an enthused & loving new caretaker w/a fervent desire to keep this awesomely-beautiful UNL Gold Mustang in the game.

Here's one of my last pics of Will & Voodoo taken during this year's Fri. UNL HT-2A on Lap-2 fm Outer 4 Pylon & they were sure looking & sounding absolutely-fantastic as they zoomed-on by us

DBD

(+Thx Dan f/posting this notice to keep us race fans 'up-to-speed' on this important announcement)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BuckyD; 11-03-2011, 10:12 PM. Reason: Add photo :>) -DBD

Comment

Huge thanks to Team Voodoo, I hope she does end up in the hands of someone committed to race her. I really think this would have been her year.

Spacegrrrl

Comment

Very, very sorry to hear this news, but many thanks to Bob Button and crew for so many years of great racing and for sticking with the sport. You will be sorely missed. Here's hoping the Purple People Eater ends up in good (racing) hands.

GO TEAM VOODOO!!
        Mark Johnson
        Strega Fan since 1997

Comment

I also want to thank Bob Button, his family, and his entire team for the efforts, sacrifices, and advancements they have made to this amazing motor sport.

I wish you all, only the best for the future!

As one of the top racers at Reno, Voodoo belongs in another good home so here's to hoping for that too.

Long live the Reno Air Races!

Don

Comment

Maybe Rod Lewis will buy her

Comment

Originally posted by supercub View Post
              Maybe Rod Lewis will buy her
              Nothing against Mr Lewis personally, but I hope he doesn't.

Comment

No Way I could afford her, but is the HUGE BRA that is always hanging in the pit area going up for sale too??

Comment

A HUGE thanks to Mr. Button and crew. I really thought this might be the Year of the Witch Doctor.

And thanks for the one and only paint scheme consisting of all my favorite classic Mopar colors, too ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by degroodtt View Post
                    No Way I could afford her, but is the HUGE BRA that is always hanging in the pit area going up for sale too??
                    Do NOT let Bob in Sec3 know if it is. You have no idea what would happen....

Comment

Originally posted by Acorn View Post
                      Do NOT let Bob in Sec3 know if it is. You have no idea what would happen....
                      LOL, I was there when it was given to them, have a bunch of pics somewhere....

Curtis $

Comment

Working...
                      X