• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refunds for 2011 Air Races

http://airrace.org/race_experience/news.php
    In case you know someone.

Re: Refunds for 2011 Air Races

That is very nice of them...I am definitely letting them keep my ticket money...Anything to help the races continue!!!

Comment

On the tickets it states no refunds, so it's very nice of RARA to make such an offer. For me, they can keep my money, especially if it helps the races to continue.
      Brian

Comment

I don't want my money back, I want the races to continue.

Comment

We will not be asking for a refund, keep it give it to the relief fund.

Comment

For me this was easy. . .

Anywhere the funds can be best used to aid in the relief of those directly affected, or toward the future of this great event.

Long live the RARA!

Don

Comment

We most definitely left our money with RARA in hopes that they can put it towards an even better event next year! I already bid the dates off at work and plan to go.

Comment

Just to be clear, RARA do not appear to be making donations to the relief fund.

If you want your ticket refund money to go to the victims, you will need to request a refund from RARA and then donate it yourself. Any monies left with RARA will presumably go towards funding the event, not to the victims.

Comment

Yep, they can keep mine!

Comment

They can keep mine, and my ticket for the final race last year, and the ticket money I spent for the 2001 races....I am buying stuff out of their store like DVDs and a program and if they have any other fund raising ideas, I want to know about it. Other sports I am into have interesting ways of raising money...maybe they need to have a Meet the pilots breakfast , etc..count me in.

Comment

I decided the week after I don't need my money back, they will need it more than i do and it was only a couple of pit passes, no time to buy anything else when i got there.

Comment

Thanks for posting that information.

They can have my money. Remaining positive, this next years Races are going to ROCK!!

Comment

I am with the group, keep it and let's do it next year!

Comment

I think the "No Refunds" clause only applies if they deliver the "product" you purchased. Since the races were canceled before they even reached the halfway point (for good reason obviously), the RARA may be legally required to refund the fares...At LEAST those for Saturday and Sunday tickets.

Letting them keep the money as a helpful donation is showing good form, folks. Tip of the 'Dogge's hat to ya' all...

Last edited by AirDOGGe; 10-28-2011, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Outstanding! Here's to hoping the races will be scheduled at their regular time next year. I have scheduled a week of vacation for it.
                              (We also took the week for OSHKOSH.)
                              Be advised that December 1st is the last day for the refund. If you reconsider and feel like donating, remember your AAFO website and Wayne Sagar. They'll still be here even if there is no races.
                              GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!
                              Hank

Comment

Working...
                              X