Check out this link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this link

This link is pretty old and has probably been seen by most of you but I stumbled on this site surfing around and feel like I just found this field of dreams, like a kid running through a neighbors yard.

There is one awfully familiar bird in the collection.....wonder where the other are and what else is in there...

B

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Re: Check out this link

The Soplata collection. Yep, it's been discussed/shared here before. I don't think there was ever a dedicated thread on the topic though.

Nothing wrong with a refresher.

More photos HERE...
    Last edited by AirDOGGe; 10-18-2011, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Cool !!

Thank you Mr. Soplata. We know in our hearts you're watching the aviation world lovingly restore your wonderful collection.

The XP-82 brought back memories. My dad was on the engineering team at NAA for that aircraft. Specifically the landing gear.

Bob

Comment

The #74 F2G Corsair is the plane that Bob Odegaard had in Reno this year. Walter Soplata is likely rolling in his grave. He firmly believed that 'his' airplanes should never fly again, but should be preserved. I think they should be flying !!!!

Comment

Working...
        X