Reno 2012 Logistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno 2012 Logistics

Having no real knowledge of what must be an incredibly complex event the races are to set up, I have the following question.

Planning for the races obviously takes most of the year. Hotels need to make plans, vendors for myriad items need to be engaged, airshow acts need to be booked, etc. Will RARA proceed with some of these activities? What milestones need to occur for 2012 to go forward? At what point do they skip 2012 and hope for 2013?

Or are these things occurring quietly and I need to just shut up and be patient?

Thanks

Re: Reno 2012 Logistics

As I understand it, all the planning, paperwork, insurance, etc. gets done starting in January.

I was talking to some folks here who are close to Val and Mike, about needing to give them a little breathing space, but then making contact in a month or so to see what we can do to help them prepare for the 2012 races.

The thought was that, while the races can be cancelled if the decision is made not to go ahead with them, the opposite isn't true, if the required preparatory stuff isn't done on time.
    sandra@pit-lizards-ultd.net
    http://www.pit-lizards-ultd.net

Comment

Working...
    X