Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Looking From the Outside

Brewski,

O.K. it's time you got your butt in the car and made your way back over the pass to see the races again. You have been absent for far too long. And when you get there look me up in the pits!!! No more excuses dude. See you at Reno 03.

Dave

from the outside

Bruce, being a manly man, will probably ride his blazing Honda with the lovely Darcy in tow. The boy knows how to enjoy his air racin'. Take the whole week Bruce.
    Snowman
    old air race fan and Tiger rider

Comment

I WILL be there this year. Already purchased my hotel for the night. As usual I will only be there for wed. & Thurs. I have been prepping my attire...conditioned the Critical Mass jacket and the Miss America is at the cleaners. My parents will be joining me as well as my girlfriend, Darcy. Look forward to seeing both of you again.

Brewski
      Brewski

Comment

Racing Attire

You still have that old thing. Glad it has held up after all these years. If you get the chance to stop by the September Fury pits ask Mike Brown if he will show you my latest creation. I could not resist painting another one. Looking forward to seing you and the new woman in your life. Can't wait.

P.S. Drop me a line if you have the chance as it would be good to hear from you.

Dave

Comment

Working...
        X