X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAFO Web Store

I hijacked this post...

Originally posted by av8rnid View Post
    I must have one of the air to air GG shots Wayne listed earlier. I will be keeping tabs on the auction in order to add to the display.
    From another thread...

I will encourage you to get one via the benefit!

I don't want to detract from the fund raiser in any way... but...If you miss the chance to get a print for this noble cause, I am in the process now of opening an AAFO.COM web store... prints, cups, shirts, hats, mousepads!! (I NEED A NEW ONE BADLY!!) and whatever else I can come up with to help keep this site (we live on an entire server with few neighbors) alive without having to dip into my pension funds to do it.

Initially, I was concerned about up front costs but have found numerous ways to get around this..

Thanks for your help and support!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: AAFO Web Store

"Build it and they shall come"- Can't wait to see what's offered
    Russ
    Knotty Girl Crew

Comment

Re: AAFO Web Store

Thanks for the support, Wayne. I'm making a point to talk up and do shameless plugging of AAFO. I'll be at the next fundraiser event wearing my new cap!!

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
      I hijacked this post...

From another thread...

I will encourage you to get one via the benefit!

I don't want to detract from the fund raiser in any way... but...If you miss the chance to get a print for this noble cause, I am in the process now of opening an AAFO.COM web store... prints, cups, shirts, hats, mousepads!! (I NEED A NEW ONE BADLY!!) and whatever else I can come up with to help keep this site (we live on an entire server with few neighbors) alive without having to dip into my pension funds to do it.

Initially, I was concerned about up front costs but have found numerous ways to get around this..

Thanks for your help and support!
      sandra@pit-lizards-ultd.net
      http://www.pit-lizards-ultd.net

Comment

Working...
      X