Friday Race Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Race Report

I'm a little late posting this, and some of you may have already found it, but LiveAirShowTV has posted a report from Friday's racing. There was a full day of racing leading up to the Unlimited Gold, and we have reported on that. We also sat down with Mike Houghton to talk about the races in general. Obviously things have changed, but we felt like something should be posted that covered most of Friday. With a few modifications, this is the story we would have posted.

http://www.liveairshowtv.com/video.php?vid=52

We are working on several other stories. Some will post over the next few weeks, and others will come out later.

Thanks for supporting us as we strive to bring you more coverage of air shows and aviation.

Jeff Lee
    President
    LiveAirShowTV

Re: Friday Race Report

Well done, Good report.
    Thankyou
    My heart starts beating again in September.

Comment

Well done. I'm sure you have turned any video of the incident over to the NTSB team. Hopefully it will help in there investigation. Thanks for supporting the Reno Air Races.
      Lockheed Bob

Comment

These videos are fantastic, thanks for such quality coverage!

I went through them all including previous years.

Don

Comment

Lockheed Bob,

I don't have any crash footage, but what I did have I turned over the next day to RARA and the NTSB. My shot was not very close, but it was primary source material, so I let Valerie and Mike know that I had it immediately and turned it over.

Thanks for the support and compliments. We have stepped out to try to make this work. We love doing this, but really we do it for the fans in whatever capacity we can.

Keep watching, please!

Jeff

Comment

Working...
          X