Steve Hinton Jr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Hinton Jr.

Young Steven has become rather well known over the last three years, but he actually has quite a history with the Reno Air Races.

These were taken in 1988 -- one in the Super Corsair pit and the other from the Rare Bear trailer. That is Steven in his father's arms, and the kid on the left (with the bottle) in the shot from the trailer...

Neal
    Attached Files

Re: Steve Hinton Jr.

What a family to grow up in!

I met him this year in the pits, what an intelligent and mature young man.

Don

Comment

I'll never -ever forget the words... "Tell Karen I love her...." coming from Steve that fateful day in 1979.

Allot has happened between 1979 and now, but the danger still exists as we are all to familiar with....

Steve-o is in seat of one of the safest Unlimited's out there... and Steve is right there too, but nothing is ever 100% safe... not even walking across the street.

I hope and pray Steve-o never has to deal with, or make the radio call, that the old man did...

I hope no Unlimited pilot ever has to again....

Comment

Originally posted by wingman View Post
        Young Steven has become rather well known over the last three years, but he actually has quite a history with the Reno Air Races.

These were taken in 1988 -- one in the Super Corsair pit and the other from the Rare Bear trailer. That is Steven in his father's arms, and the kid on the left (with the bottle) in the shot from the trailer...

Neal
        I'm so glad you've posted those, Neal. I watch Steve Jr fly and all I can think of is "Damn, wasn't it just yesterday that he was in a playpen under the wing of airplane? lol
        sandra@pit-lizards-ultd.net
        http://www.pit-lizards-ultd.net

Comment

Does he just choose not to use Jr.? lol

Comment

Did any one ever see him in the movie forever young? He was the kid eating Ice cream stareing at mel gibson at the pic-nic. Guess he was just destined to star in a new movie too, Cant wait to see it.

Comment

Who was the mechanic balancing on the wing root and the ladder? Looks like he's removing the ignition system. 56 spark plugs ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by wingman View Post

Neal
                Never thought I'd see a picture of my wife, Cheryl, here.
                She is standing with Karen and the twins in the 2nd pic.
                She spent a bit of time sitting the twins so Karen could get her work done while at the airport when they were real young.
                A trip down memory lane.

Comment

I really think we should show up en masse at Chino next year. Just cuz. lol
                  sandra@pit-lizards-ultd.net
                  http://www.pit-lizards-ultd.net

Comment

Originally posted by sandramore View Post
                    I really think we should show up en masse at Chino next year. Just cuz. lol
                    Oh man.......I'm in. Always wanted to see this show. Steveo is just like his dad; pure class all the way.

Comment

The license plate in the 2nd picture doesn't match the car.
                      A four door Mercury Sable?

Comment

Working...
                      X