Merchandise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchandise

With the cancellation of this years races Im sure that there is alot of unsold team merchandise (t-shirts, pins, hats etc.). I was wondering if maybe a site could be started that sold these items with part of the proceeds going to victims of this tragedy?

Re: Merchandise

Originally posted by mailman77327 View Post
    With the cancellation of this years races Im sure that there is alot of unsold team merchandise (t-shirts, pins, hats etc.). I was wondering if maybe a site could be started that sold these items with part of the proceeds going to victims of this tragedy?
    It really is a good idea. I know there were a lot of vendors as well that lost business. Don't remember where I heard it, but the loss to food vendors was something like $125,000. Anything we can do to help make up some of that lost revenue would not doubt be appreciated.
    sandra@pit-lizards-ultd.net
    http://www.pit-lizards-ultd.net

Comment

I sure hope so. I missed out on the program, poster and my annual shirt?

I'm sure once things settle down, RARA will open up the online store again.

For an organization, they truly showed a sense of compassion following this accident.

But then, judging by the quality of the members on this forum, the whole air racing community (fans/racers/crews/organizers/vendors) you name it, are a special breed.

Last edited by Desertdawg; 09-25-2011, 02:39 PM.

Comment

I know that alot of teams only sell during race week... so maybe there could be an avenue set up so they could recoupe some of their expenses.

Comment

Check the various teams websites... When I used to sell my bro's Risky Business and Bad Attitude Tshirts...people would send email through the website if they didnt see what they were looking for on our site.
          Just an idea..
          Randy Rheinschild
          www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Working...
          X