Thank you, Wayne.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, Wayne.....

Thank you, Wayne and all the other AAFO subscribers for giving me a place to get my "fix" throughout the year.

My brother and I have been coming to the air races for a short 11 years now. He's a retired AA captain and I'm just your run of the mill aircraft mechanic/I.A. My brother is not as computer literate as I am, so I became the eyes and ears for us several years ago thanks to you and your website.

I can't say enough about you and your website to all my friends. I feel like the continuation of the Reno Air Races depend on us and our somewhat educated, albeit flawed observations. Just felt I needed to say "Thank You" to you and everyone else.

I'll be there next year come hell or high water. Already throwin' coins in the jar. Wherever the AAFO wants to meet, I'll be there - and if the coins add up I'LL buy the first round! (or the hotdog buns, aka 2009)

Thanks again, Wayne!

And Thank You, Sandra, for all the updates!

Tom Mathews

Re: Thank you, Wayne.....

I will drink to that bulldawg

Comment

I've been coming to the air races since 1988. I am a frequent lurker on this board, and very occasional poster. And I am at a loss for words to express my thanks for all that Wayne has done and continues to do, and for how much I value this community of airplane and air racing fans. Thank you very, very much.

Dan

Comment

I've been reading all the posts and responses since the accident - I think that the amount of lurkers that have now signed on is a glowing testimonial to You and your website, Wayne. Please keep it up. Money will be sent ASAP, but I don't know how to get change to go through the mail! (LOL)

Comment

Working...
        X