• Show
Clear All

Re: Very positive article

Absolutely wonderful article.
    sandra@pit-lizards-ultd.net
    http://www.pit-lizards-ultd.net

Comment

"Reno residents donated more blood after the crash than they did after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks."

Way to go RENO!!

Comment

I know many of you have declined to speak to the press (and for good reason they'll publish WHATEVER you say, I tried to be very careful) but when they approached us we thought that if we could do anything to show that there is a silver lining to this tragedy as well, we should. Everyone has been so kind and we've never felt like more of the air racing community than in the past week. I'm hoping that more positive stories will change the public view of the races, which obviously has been pretty negative in the past week.

Janal is doing great btw, they flexed her legs a bit today and she did great! I keep telling her she'll be playing tennis with me in no time

Comment

Originally posted by Ebehne View Post
          I know many of you have declined to speak to the press (and for good reason they'll publish WHATEVER you say, I tried to be very careful) but when they approached us we thought that if we could do anything to show that there is a silver lining to this tragedy as well, we should. Everyone has been so kind and we've never felt like more of the air racing community than in the past week. I'm hoping that more positive stories will change the public view of the races, which obviously has been pretty negative in the past week.

Janal is doing great btw, they flexed her legs a bit today and she did great! I keep telling her she'll be playing tennis with me in no time
          Great to hear you both are doing well!

Comment

I'm so glad you and your family are okay, and that Janal is getting better.

And it's a great article, so you accomplished what you set out to do.
            sandra@pit-lizards-ultd.net
            http://www.pit-lizards-ultd.net

Comment

Working...
            X