Fly on the Wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly on the Wall

Listening to Stu Dawson...tell what he saw.

Re: Fly on the Wall

eh.... were at? give me info or PM me with what he says.

Comment

I too would love to hear what he saw. His seat is not one I would have liked to be in when that happened. Heck, what sort of mess could have occurred had Jimmy not gone in, but crossed traffic at a near right angle. That could have been another disaster of epic proportions.

Will

Comment

Originally posted by wolfee View Post
        eh.... were at? give me info or PM me with what he says.
        I don't think Stew has said anything publicly.
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

No offense but this is the first really tasteless / pointless thread I've seen since Friday.
          _________
          -Matt
          Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

Don't know about tasteless, but certaintly pointless.....
            '71 S.D.1000, '85-'91,'94',95,'97-'99,'02,'04,'06,'08,'10,'13,'14 NCAR.

Comment

I think it is tastless, but not pointless, at least to some people. You know, those people that seem to frequent another forum and always have the "I know something you don't know" attitude.
              Honestly, we are adults here (or at least should be) and this type of post is like a written transcript of something that happened between a bunch of junior high school children. If you have a point to make, make it, if not why waist your time, and ours for opening the post to read, by writing such immature drivel.
              One last thing...just noticed the saying under the original poster's name, "I survived 2011".
              A question, which I really don't want to know the answer to, is, since 2011 still has over 3 months left, please tell me this is not in reference to the Reno Air Races this year?
              Last edited by Rigby; 09-22-2011, 10:00 AM.

Comment

I would like to hear what Stu has to say, but I would like to hear it from his mouth. This type of communication with a situation like this is open to too much hearsay.
                My heart starts beating again in September.

Comment

Working...
                X