The Latest and Quite Frightening Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Latest and Quite Frightening Video

This was posted on another thread, but I think maybe many of you did not see it...It's very close and quite a shocking video...I am now going to step away from this chat for a while as its really been over speculated by many , myself included...I wish you all well and can't wait for, and hope that we get to talk about the racers and races in a "normal" light again someday...

Re: The Latest and Quite Frightening Video

No one anywhere in the press has mentioned once that the RNCAR has operated spectator incident free for 46+ years.

Vultures I tell you just plain Vultures.Manipulate the story to suit the need for sensationalism.

Do not mistake my comments as calloused or uncaring.180 degrees opposite.I just hate the way the media twists and turns thing.

Sorry rant over and just my .02.

Brian

Comment

Re: The Latest and Quite Frightening Video

Originally posted by BKB View Post
      No one anywhere in the press has mentioned once that the RNCAR has operated spectator incident free for 46+ years.

Vultures I tell you just plain Vultures.Manipulate the story to suit the need for sensationalism.

Do not mistake my comments as calloused or uncaring.180 degrees opposite.I just hate the way the media twists and turns thing.

Sorry rant over and just my .02.

Brian
      I have to agree, the media loves hate, hiding info and fear mongering. I say your rant was a good rant.
      Hopefully this will be the only spectator incident at Reno.
      "I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."

Comment

Working...
      X