sigpic

Re: Why Racing is at risk?

Surprised? Not me.
    F1 Race 98 & 99

Comment

Originally posted by jhall@jetav.com View Post
      Surprised? Not me.
      The people that think is not dangerous schould not come to a airshow/airace

Comment

My reply to the alarmists who insist that the air shows/races are just to dangerous has been something like this...Yes they should cancel the air shows/races...they should also cancel all air flights world wide because commercial planes can crash too. All cars should be removed from the world since they can crash and hurt people. We should remove all items in this world that can potentially cause harm including foods that have been kinda sorta maybe possibly linked to something that may cause cancer in lab rats. Once that is all done then we can all be truly safe...

Comment

today from yahoo.

Comment

What a piece of crap, for what its worth I sent him an email, true pond scum!

Comment

I did too... He should be ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by ChadK View Post
                My reply to the alarmists who insist that the air shows/races are just to dangerous has been something like this...Yes they should cancel the air shows/races...they should also cancel all air flights world wide because commercial planes can crash too. All cars should be removed from the world since they can crash and hurt people. We should remove all items in this world that can potentially cause harm including foods that have been kinda sorta maybe possibly linked to something that may cause cancer in lab rats. Once that is all done then we can all be truly safe...
                Yep, we can each have our very own padded cells to sit in, all by our lonesomes.

I'm not surprised at the attorney either. Interestingly, he's from Vegas.
                sandra@pit-lizards-ultd.net
                http://www.pit-lizards-ultd.net

Comment

I say we all should bombard this pricks website.

Here's what I sent:

"You should be ashamed. Many people lost their lives watching a sport that they loved, and all you can think about is how to profit from it before the accident scene is even cleared.
                  I wouldn't be surprised if you had the same tactic after 9/11.

You are the reason that lawyers are viewed as "ambulance chasers" and "sharks".

Consider taking down your website. It is beyond classless."

Comment

Originally posted by BlueOvalRacing View Post
                    I say we all should bombard this pricks website.
                    I couldn't help myself, I sent him an email also. Told him we all go out of love for the aircraft and the sport, that we've lost friends and loved ones, and we don't appreciate his trying to make money off our sorrow.

The NTSB is meeting with the governor and first responders this morning. Talked to one of the guys that worked on Ghost recently. Says he hasn't been contacted by the NTSB yet.

And Harry Reid is discussing the accident on the floor of the Senate. That can't be good.
                    Last edited by sandramore; 09-19-2011, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Keep in mind, it's his job/profession to defend and protect people who have been injured. Those seriously injured/incapacitated/alone/dead will need somebody to protect and defend them. Have you ever tried to defend yourself with an insurance company? The insurance company will give you as little as possible. Personal Injury Lawyers are there for a reason. Without an attorney for defense, you will be taken advantage of.
                      Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 09-19-2011, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChadK View Post
                        Right on, words from my mouth too.

And funny how other real dangerous things are ignored by the big media. Like Radiation from japan etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyvanDelta View Post
                          The insurance company will give you as little as possible. Personal Injury Lawyers are there for a reason. Without an attorney for defense, you will be taken advantage of.
                          ahhh, the yin/yang of litigation. Yeah, the insurance will take advantage or the personal injury guy will take advantage.....
                          Either way, someone else profits from your situation.......

This sucks and it's only gonna get worse.

Comment

So Harry Reid brought it up on the floor of the Senate. Maybe he was just informing his fellow Senators of a tragedy in his state. Why are you making this a political thing? We all love Air Racing no matter our politics.

Frank C.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank C. View Post
                              So Harry Reid brought it up on the floor of the Senate. Maybe he was just informing his fellow Senators of a tragedy in his state. Why are you making this a political thing? We all love Air Racing no matter our politics.

Frank C.
                              Nothing drastic. His thoughts are with the family. He's monitoring the investigation.

As far as the attorney goes, yeah, at some point the families will probably want to hire attorneys. Plenty of good ones here in Reno. Don't need the vultures from Vegas showing up before the dust has even had a chance to settle.

Comment

Working...
                              X