Jack Roush Upgraded To Serious Condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Roush Upgraded To Serious Condition

Just saw a news scroller message on CNN stating that Jack has been upgraded from critical to serious condition... This is good news!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Serious condition.

On the http://nascar.com web sight, They have an update as soon as any new news is released. This would most likly be the best place to get all of your Roush updates.

The latesst release states that he has under gone surgery for three fractures on one of his legs, including a compound fracture of his feamer (thigh bone). The surgery was sucessfull and his condition was upgraded upon recovery.

This is in deed good news for Him and his family.

Get well soon, and we will see you on the track and in Reno soon.

Wolfee

Comment

Re: Serious condition.

Originally posted by wolfee
      On the http://nascar.com web sight, They have an update as soon as any new news is released. This would most likly be the best place to get all of your Roush updates.
      Off topic here but something I noticed when visiting the nascar.com site and also cnn.com earlier today when looking into the F-4 crash yesterday, websites have started charging to download/view video content. Anyone else notice this anywhere else?

I know all of us in the website business are always looking for a way to make an honest buck but if you subscribed to every service that you visit, it could get pretty spendy pretty quick. The internet is supposed to be a free place. I understand better than most how hard it is to keep it free (it costs a lot to have this site for instance) but I'm hoping this is not a trend that spreads, there has to be better ways to bring in cash to a website than charging for individual items therein..

Wayne
      PS.. would you guys pay to visit or download stuff from this site?? Lemme know if you would!! We could use the $$
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X