Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• furias?

Anyone know what happened?
    I saw her taxi back ans park. Heard the prop gov failed,also heard the motor siezed. No body knew for sore though and my feet hurt to much to walk down from the F1 pits.

Re: furias?

Didn't look like it seized to me! He seemed to taxi back normally, but I didn't watch the run up and shut down. They were working on the prop when I left at 6:00. The engine looked good (but I'm just watching from behind the ropes)!

Comment

They had the prop off this evening. I heard them say it was just a seal and they were glad it went when it did rather than under full power qualifying. They had everything except the spinner back on when I left the pits at 9 this evening. They will qualify tomorrow. Tuesday
      Bill Garnett
      InterstellarDust
      Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

Guys,
        Thanks for the info. Sunday that plane looked BAD FAST. What a field this year!!!

GO EVERYONE!!!!!!

On a side not, we are qualifying #44 Judy and #69 Knotty Girl this morning.

Comment

Morning,

I talked to Matt yesterday evening and he said the prop governor was not playing during the end of the runway run up so he taxied back in. He wasn't worried or concerned.

Willie

Comment

Working...
          X