Clear All

• Rear Bear just taxied out!

Will post pics/video later!

Re: Rear Bear just taxied out!

Back on the ground.

Comment

pics? video?

what, you're teasing us, standing on the field saying neeener neener neener?

you can't say 'will post pics/video' at 3:45 and not have posted them by 9:15. that's just bad manners.

OK, I'm done. Have fun I wish I was there cant get there till sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        pics? video?

what, you're teasing us, standing on the field saying neeener neener neener?

you can't say 'will post pics/video' at 3:45 and not have posted them by 9:15. that's just bad manners.

OK, I'm done. Have fun I wish I was there cant get there till sunday.

Code blue! Looks like someone's suffering a "Bear Fever" attack. Quickly now nurse, give him 54847.5 cc's of ADI injection, STAT!

Comment

I've got to agree with Pete, it's minutes before midnight and still nothing. I'll be there saturday.

Comment

Sorry folks. Busy night, will upload now.

big files.

have to try again, keep getting error msg that I am not loggrd in during the upload.
            Last edited by bikenutty; 09-11-2011, 08:02 AM. Reason: added video!

Comment

sorry, keep getting error messages.... been trying for 30 mins. maybe Wayne can help ??

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
              You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
              You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
              If you are a registered member trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account. New registrations require activation. You will have been sent an email which you must use to activate your membership. Unregistered, not logged in messages are no longer allowed.

Comment

thanks for trying.. ....but please, keep trying...

have fun

Pete

Comment

well I got the landing video to work....
                  Attached Files

Comment

BikeNutty,

Nice video, thanks. What camera did you use?

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by AirDOGGe View Post
                      Code blue! Looks like someone's suffering a "Bear Fever" attack. Quickly now nurse, give him 54847.5 cc's of ADI injection, STAT!

That's funny!!! The local bars need to sell make a specal drink for race week and call it "ADI Fluid".

Comment

ADI? hmmmm...let's see; Absolut, a shot of Drambuie, and Ice. Served in a 335.0cc glass and a coaster with
                        greasesweep to catch the drips.
                        Last edited by V1670; 09-11-2011, 11:10 AM.

Comment

All pics and video shot with iPhone !

Comment

I'm not a genius in the language that vbulletin is written in... You buy it, do your best to deal with the control panel and "customize" the look as best you can... (MarkK is WAAAY better at tweeking vbull pages!!!)

I *think* what may be happening is that you're uploading more than PHP/mysql settings will allow...

I'm going to make a *polite* suggestion to everyone regarding videos..

We could probably overwhelm this server if we upload a boatload of BIG video files to the box..

What I'm going to suggest, and actually plea with you to do it this way is to upload to either youtube, or vimeo.. which are the two that integrate well with the board.

I'm not trying to cheap out but... we run two disks, one backs up the other each day at about midnight or therebouts.. as one gets bigger, the other needs a bit more than the main disk to achieve the backup...

Oh crap, I'm just making this too complicated.. if for some reason a video you uploaded went viral, we would blow through the actually pretty huge bandwidth allowance the server gets and the overages can be astounding! How they do it with the BIG bandwidth allowances is, they don't figure most servers will use it all, so they give it to you.. but go over, man!

So Bike.... can ya open a youtube deal, upload and then linkback/embedd??????

I'm here now so we can chat a bit about it tomorrow.. errr... today.

I'll probably be all over but you know the usual places.. look for me.
                            Wayne Sagar
                            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by rmudbugs View Post
                              That's funny!!! The local bars need to sell make a specal drink for race week and call it "ADI Fluid".
                              LOL... one year (ya'll prolly remember) the Bear crew worked with a local Sparks brewery and there was actually Rare Bear Brew... (is that what it was called? I still have a couple empty bottles somewhere but not available to look at).

In fact.. how BeerNazi got her callsign involved a keg of said brew.. (ask me sometime if you see me)

Then there's Jimmy Leeward's FAMOUS "SMOKE OIL".....

I think somebody from across the pond has a picture of me after a "snifter" of that stuff one year..........

(publish it and I'll kill ya!! )

Damn it feels good to be back here.
                              Wayne Sagar
                              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                              X