Big Frog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Frog

Met the Frogs on Monday. Nice guys. They have been running around in the diesel NXT. It's super quiet and starts like a car. Kinda neat. Not that fast but, its a diesel! I think its cool. Be sure say hi to 'em. Right now they are in that empty little hanger next to the main pit gate. Not sure when they are moving to the sport hanger but, I'm guessing it will be soon.
    Attached Files
    You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Re: Big Frog

433 views and no well wishes for the Frogs? All these guys want to do is be at Reno. They have been working hard to get more out of it. They seem confident that they found a software glitch holding them back. It would be nice to at least see them competitive in the Silver. They are down in the Sport hanger now. Go welcome them to Reno. They came one hell of a long way. Go Frogs!
    You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

I posted video of him taxi'ing in after the flight this evening. look at my "we are on the ramp" post.

I will go visit them tomorrow!

Curt

Comment

I went up to them and shook their hands and gave them each a warm welcome.

Comment

That just ain't natural.

Comment

Originally posted by Fence Sence View Post
            Right now they are in that empty little hanger next to the main pit gate. Not sure when they are moving to the sport hanger but, I'm guessing it will be soon.
            That's the "Checkered Flag Club". Where I hang out.
            Go Frogs is right. TCU Horned Frogs, too!!

Comment

Big Frog is now at home for week with team Relentless in brand new hangar at west gate acrossfrom Rara hangar. Well have three nxt's and my next kit there all week, check it out!
              http://www.kevineldredge.com
              http://www.myairport.com
              sigpic

Comment

Was that a white flag painted on the bottom?

Comment

Working...
                X