Myra Slovak Still Around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myra Slovak Still Around?

I recently found out that one of BeerNazi's new neighbors used to fly with Myra... He saw some of my air race stuff at her house and asked if I knew about the races much and of course, there we went.. but he really wanted to know if Myra was still alive.

If so, one of his old flight deck buddies would like to contact him..
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Myra Slovak Still Around?

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
    I recently found out that one of BeerNazi's new neighbors used to fly with Myra... He saw some of my air race stuff at her house and asked if I knew about the races much and of course, there we went.. but he really wanted to know if Myra was still alive.

If so, one of his old flight deck buddies would like to contact him..
    Yeah, PM me Wayne. I have his info.

Comment

Yes, he hopped in and did a few laps in a vintage hydroplane at SeaFair this year.
      John Smutny

Comment

Originally posted by eagledriver View Post
        Yes, he hopped in and did a few laps in a vintage hydroplane at SeaFair this year.
        It was more than just that...he drove a replica of the boat he raced for Bill Boeing Jr. in the 1950's, and was turning laps over 100 mph....not too bad for an 80 year old guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
          It was more than just that...he drove a replica of the boat he raced for Bill Boeing Jr. in the 1950's, and was turning laps over 100 mph....not too bad for an 80 year old guy.
          Thank you. I just had chills... blank blank awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
          X