Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Victor Archer for Creating the New "Griffon Blanc" Wine Label!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Victor Archer for Creating the New "Griffon Blanc" Wine Label!

Just wanted to salute Victor Archer and Devyn Hass for creating the new "Griffon Blanc" and "Griffon Noir" wine labels that honor Precious Metal!
    Here is a sneak peek:

http://winenews.warbirdpinupwines.com/?p=160#more-160

See you all in Reno!
    Cheers!
    Jim

Re: Congratulations to Victor Archer for Creating the New "Griffon Blanc" Wine Label!

Great job Victor!

Comment

Re: Congratulations to Victor Archer for Creating the New "Griffon Blanc" Wine Label!

Yes, well done, Victor.

Is the label for Griffon Noir giving away the Precious Metal's new paint scheme? It has the new wing tips...

Comment

Nice work by both artists!

Jim.. talk to your web dood though, the actual size of the photo of the labels is 700x 517 pixels, your page is "browsersizing" that down to 581 x 432 pixels. This results in the jaggy lines you see around th edges of the objects in the photo.

This is SUCH a common error by web designers, especially now with software that allows everyone to be a "web dood"...

I almost never open my mouth about this but since Victor is my friend and I respect his work, I thought you would want to display it in the best way possible.

This is what it should look like... (this is actual size) and using a good program, like photoshop, it can look this good or better at the size your page is asking it to be...

Just sayin....
        Your friendly web dood
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Awesome Wayne!!! Thank you... look forward to having you try some of the wine!

Cheers!!!!
          Jim

Comment

Originally posted by vodkaandsoda View Post
            Just wanted to salute Victor Archer and Devyn Hass for creating the new "Griffon Blanc" and "Griffon Noir" wine labels that honor Precious Metal!
            Here is a sneak peek:

http://winenews.warbirdpinupwines.com/?p=160#more-160

See you all in Reno!
            Cheers!
            Jim
            Jim,

When can I buy some?

Thanks,

Tyler

Comment

Hi Tyler!

The wine store will be running in the Precious Metal pit all week. We will also be hosting a wine tasting event at the Grand Sierra on Saturday night with the Precious Metal team!

Cheers!
              Jim

Comment

Working...
              X