• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Pilots Season 2

I found a place to watch.

Look for Buz Pilotlari S02 Episode number

Re: Ice Pilots Season 2

That became one of my favorite shows last season. Did History Channel drop it?
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

The only cable company that has it is National Geographic channel. I don't have cable any more and needed to find a place online to watch it.

Comment

I didn't remember which channel it was on but man, other than some of the normal hyped up personality stuff that all these shows seem to have, I love the airplanes and the "keep em flyin" mentality!

Not having cable, or dish in my case, would be a very sad thing. I live on documentary shows. Hardly ever watch "mainstream" TV, I only endure a few of them when BeerNazi is around. I truly can't believe sometimes that with the world in the state it's in, people spend so many hours watching people who can't really sing at a professional level, trying hard to be a star.. and all the rest of the you think you don't suck talent and living with whichever "star" family type shows....

Whuups....... </end opinion spew>
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne,
          I don't think you're spewing anything different than the rest of us think. It seemd like the top news story here in Tucson several days back was the "Voice" tryouts being in town.

I like Ice Pilots. Flying Wild Alaska is pretty good as well.
          Sky Critter

Comment

I agree with Sky Critter Wayne, these 'lack of talent shows' like trIDOL and noVoice are garbage.. and shows like Ice Pilots rocks, love watching it, seeing the -46's, DC's doing what they were designed for and the keep em flying mentality is awesome.. I love it that the crews have passion for their airplanes too, they love flying the birds
            race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

I live in the San Francisco area where we may get 5-10 nights in the entire winter where it will drop below freezing and that's only in the middle of the night. Hard to imagine what it's like to live in that cold, snow and ice. Summers must be nice but winters must be "God awful miserable." I don't want anything to do with it. I hate hot (above 75-80 F) and cold weather (below 50 F). I like it temperate, between 60-65 F seems just about right for me.

How do the radial piston engines on those planes like the freezing temperatures? Do they have a temperature that they do best at?

It's nice to see people working for a living. I think City, County, State and Federal workers should be required to watch this, on their own time of course, so they see how the rest of the world works and hopefully they'll follow and do likewise.
              Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 09-03-2011, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Boy...big dittos. Nowhere would you have found bigger supporter of SPEED TV...but they're into ALL Nascar All the time....or stupid reality-based garbage. NO NHRA...??? gotta be $$$'s arguments... Dancing w/the biggest American Idols just seems very wrong. Maybe Barnum & Bailey really were right.

How about the flyers w/ the C-180 & others?? Loved the sand-bar landings, etc.

Hate cold...leavin Reno after races.

GregS

Comment

Speed TV is playing the Australian V8 Supercar series, showing most rounds and highlights, and from 2013 when the Circut of Americas opens they wil hold a round there.. great series, GM vs Ford, RWD V8 saloons...
                  race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Speed TV is huge into F-1, Moto-GP, all the american super bikes, Aussie V8 supercars, yeah they do alot of nascar but there is a huge nascar following.
                    ESPN has the NHRA contract pretty much locked up, Indy Car seems to be ESPN and national networks from what I can tell.

Comment

I'm waiting for Flying Wild Alaska myself...

Comment

Working...
                      X