RARE BEAR'S MEL GREGOIRE IS BLUE SKY'S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RARE BEAR'S MEL GREGOIRE IS BLUE SKY'S

Just a note to share, I was noiified this morning that Mel Gregoire Rare Bear's most devoted crew member and ultimate fan of that amazing airplane passed away around 7:45 this Sunday morning as a result of kidney failure and lung related issues at the wonderful age of 93. This amazing man was still mentally sharp up to his last days and was able to say good bye to many close friends and family before he passed. MY heart goes out to the family and to all of us that loved him and had a wonderful relationship with him. I will post service information here as the family shares that with me.
    Blue Sky's Mel ~

Cloudchaser427
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cloudchaser427; 08-22-2011, 08:20 AM. Reason: change age

Re: RARE BEAR'S MEL GREGOIRE IS BLUE SKY'S

i miss him already. the best times i had with mel had nothing to do with airplanes. sunshine, bbq, and mel laughing. good times. lief

Comment

Blue Skies and Godspeed, Mel - I lift a beer to you as I type this. You will be sorely missed by all that have met you. Now you'll truly be riding on the wings of the Bear as she rounds the sticks this year and from now on.

I will miss you, Mel.

Tom

Comment

Blue Skies Mel , prayers & thoughts to all concerned.
        Lockheed Bob

Comment

CAVU to Mr. Gregoire and condolences to his family.

$
          "Man was meant to fly -- the earth is for worms!"
          Martin Caidin

Comment

If anyone in heaven wants an old pair of angel's wings souped up to be faster then wings have ever flown, they now have the guy to do it.

Blue skies my friend.

Mike Barnard

Comment

Thanks, Mel for all the enjoyment you helped bring to the Races. We'll miss you. Prayers go out for Mel and family.

Don and Sylvia Hatten
              Go Bear!

Comment

93 clearly well lived years! An amazing fellow!

There are definitely some new records coming up in the angel racing soon!

Blue skies!

Spacegrrrl

Comment

"What comes 'round - goes around"... + MEL = "FLY FAST"!!!

"BLUE SKIES & TAILWINDS FOREVER", MEL - Thanks for everything you did on behalf of great friendships & Keepin' 'Em Flyin'! You were truly one of the 'Best-of-The Best' & hope to see ya some day up in The Great Airport In The Sky.

DBD

Comment

Mel was simply one of the best things that ever happened to the "Bear", its various teams throughout the years and to all those whose lives he touched. He will be missed greatly by all of us, but I assure you that he wants all of us to be smiling in our memories of him as he looks down on us. Peace and happiness be with you Mel as you've pulled off the course....

John and Steph

Comment

Working...
                    X