Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O/T: Aero Union

Well, crap....

What was once a very profitable, well-run, and amazing company has fallen victim to a (relatively) new group of owners who wanted to turn quick profits at the expense of keeping a prestine (and good looking, too) fleet of aircraft flying.

Last month they lost the coveted USFS contract...and now closing it's doors for good.

I actually looked into AU after I got out of Uncle Sam's Canoe Club because they were the only game in town flying the Skypig.

Sad day.

Re: O/T: Aero Union

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
    http://www.chicoer.com/ci_18674972

Well, crap....

What was once a very profitable, well-run, and amazing company has fallen victim to a (relatively) new group of owners who wanted to turn quick profits at the expense of keeping a prestine (and good looking, too) fleet of aircraft flying.

Last month they lost the coveted USFS contract...and now closing it's doors for good.

I actually looked into AU after I got out of Uncle Sam's Canoe Club because they were the only game in town flying the Skypig.

Sad day.
    Thank you for this update Big Jim was wondering what was going on with AU since the contract was termed, its really to bad those P3s were quite a sight to see, Neptune Inc is pretty busy they have been flying out of Stead all day today, they are working a 2000 acre fire down by Gardnerville Nv.

Comment

Working...
    X