Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historical Fw-190A-5 & Bf-109E-3 flight

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfvQnlYB3IE&feature=feedlik[/YT]
    What a wonderful moment hearing that BMW-801 roar to life.
    I missed the event but I admit I would have gotten emotional seeing these two great aircraft together again.
    Hats off to Bud and Steve....no worries, both aircraft were in GREAT hands.
    Rampking

Re: Historical Fw-190A-5 & Bf-109E-3 flight

Thank you a lot for posting this great video of those superb airplanes, together.
    It makes me feel chicken skin viewing it, imagine to be there actually!

Comment

I haven't heard that expression in a long time.. Tag.. I'm always curious about different languages and folks who speak english.. I'm ASSuming, english is not your first language.. how did you first hear of that expression? In english? Or again ASSuming, your native language?
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
        I haven't heard that expression in a long time.. Tag.. I'm always curious about different languages and folks who speak english.. I'm ASSuming, english is not your first language.. how did you first hear of that expression? In english? Or again ASSuming, your native language?
        You´re ASSuming right Wayne, spanish is my native language, and I don´t remember when it was that I learned that expression. Why? Does it sound so ASStonishing?

Comment

Goose bumbs term is also in finnish related to the flesh of a chicken..that is what happens when you are in cold underdressed.
          http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
          X