Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Looking for high-resbelly shots of SteadFast in new paint for an advertisement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Looking for high-resbelly shots of SteadFast in new paint for an advertisement

Hi guys, we are looking for High-Res shots of the bottom of the wing on SteadFast rounding the pylons at Reno in the new paint scheme for an advertisement. Can ya help us?
    whiteside@aol.com

See you at the races!
    Will
    Last edited by Whiteside; 06-24-2011, 10:05 AM.

Re: Help! Looking for high-resbelly shots of SteadFast in new paint for an advertisem

Hey Will... how new is "new"?
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: Help! Looking for high-resbelly shots of SteadFast in new paint for an advertisem

Russian gray scheme

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteside View Post
        Russian gray scheme
        What year's turning the sticks?

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Oh yikes... my bad... "bottom of the wing" I should drink my second cup of coffee before I hit the reply button! I doubt I have many/any of that view.. back to coffee pot...

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Bucky....

Bucky....

Bucky....

Comment

I might have something better but heres one i pulled up quick
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wolfee View Post
                Bucky....

Bucky....

Bucky....

Don't think I can help out w/this particular photo request, as I'm usually trying to be out working the racecourse when the racers are up & out there flying (but I'll check). This is one for those shooters who regularly work the fenceline or shoot alot from the ramp or the grandstands. Bet they will come through for you Will, w/exactly what you need. Good Luck!

DBD

Comment

These are alright...
                  Attached Files
                  Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

THANKS GUYS

Comment

Dont know if you already have what you need but here are a couple more

Sean

Comment

Thanks guys we got em!
                        Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                        X