Uploading photos and bad grammar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading photos and bad grammar.

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Well it was brought to my attention by a fellow member on this sight that I am not using enough periods in my sentences so I will work on that. Now uploading pictures if someone out there would please enlighten me on what I need to do in order to upload photos it would be greatly appreciated. I followed the instructions per FAQ it said to go to user cp ok no problem where I get stuck is where it says click on "album photos" that option does not appear on my user cp so is there a step in between or am I to junior to this sight to post pictures yet? Any way your input would be welcome on this matter thank you every one. MARK SHANE

Re: Uploading photos and bad grammar.

Mark,

At the bottom of your new post is>Additional Options, select>Manage Attachments, then there 10 >Choose file buttons.

Click the first one and to go to your first image, and select it. If all went ok, you should see the image file name to the right. Now repeat for 9 additional images accordingly.

Once you have selected your images you must hit >Upload and wait for all images to get uploaded. > finish posting.

Note, most sites have size limits per image, I always downsample my online images to 1000px x 1000px and as jpegs.

Let me know if this helped.

Comment

The easiest way to upload pics here is to host them else where and link to them from here. You use the button next to the quote with the mountain symbol on it. Press that it will bring up a dialog box that allows you to paste the image address to. Once you do that it should up load and post here.

Will

Comment

By. All. Means. You. Should. Always. Use. More. Periods.

Thank you for the updates on what's happening at Stead.

Steve

Comment

W.h.a.t d.o.s.e t.h.a.t m.e.a.n???
          Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Reever View Post

Steve
            No problem Steve yeah I will use more ........................!

Comment

Originally posted by Reever View Post

Steve
              Perhaps, a comma, occasionally, would be appropriate...

Comment

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
                Mark,

At the bottom of your new post is>Additional Options, select>Manage Attachments, then there 10 >Choose file buttons.

Click the first one and to go to your first image, and select it. If all went ok, you should see the image file name to the right. Now repeat for 9 additional images accordingly.

Once you have selected your images you must hit >Upload and wait for all images to get uploaded. > finish posting.

Note, most sites have size limits per image, I always downsample my online images to 1000px x 1000px and as jpegs.

Thank you desertdawg will try to get these prs pics posted asap!

Comment

Originally posted by RAD2LTR View Post
                  The easiest way to upload pics here is to host them else where and link to them from here. You use the button next to the quote with the mountain symbol on it. Press that it will bring up a dialog box that allows you to paste the image address to. Once you do that it should up load and post here.

Will
                  Thank you Will.

Comment

Originally posted by Desertdawg View Post
                    Mark,

Hey Desertdawg thank you it worked!

Comment

I'm proud to be on this forum as to you folks with the knowledge ,patience & replies to a fellow in need. Thats what its all about As the old saying goes there are no stupid questions just stupid answers.
                      Lockheed Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Lockheed Bob View Post
                        I'm proud to be on this forum as to you folks with the knowledge ,patience & replies to a fellow in need. Thats what its all about As the old saying goes there are no stupid questions just stupid answers.
                        This sight is great I am coming across really good people on here glad I joined!

Comment

Working...
                        X